At Keystone Market Research, we take pride in our unwavering dedication to providing reliable and ethical market research services. That’s why when I founded Keystone Market Research, I immediately felt a good fit with the Market Research Society (MRS). To safeguard the interests of everyone involved in this industry, MRS established a comprehensive Code of Conduct (https://www.mrs.org.uk/standards/code-of-conduct). This Code, together with associated regulations and disciplinary procedures, plays a crucial role in protecting providers, buyers, and respondents alike.
The MRS Code of Conduct is built upon a set of fundamental principles that guide the behaviour and practices of its members, and as proud members, Keystone firmly believe that adhering to the Code is not just a formality, but a true reflection of our values and the way we run our business.
The Principles of the Code
MRS Members shall:
- Ensure that their professional activities can be understood in a transparent manner.
- Be straightforward and honest in all professional and business relationships.
- Be transparent as to the subject and purpose of data collection.
- Ensure that their professional activities are not used to unfairly influence views and opinions of participants.
- Respect the confidentiality of information collected in their professional activities.
- Respect the rights and well-being of all individuals.
- Ensure that individuals are not harmed or adversely affected by their professional activities.
- Balance the needs of individuals, clients, and their professional activities.
- Exercise independent professional judgement in the design, conduct and reporting of their professional activities.
- Ensure that their professional activities are conducted by persons with appropriate training, qualifications and experience.
- Protect the reputation and integrity of the profession.
- Take responsibility for promoting and reinforcing the principles and rules of the MRS Code of Conduct
Reinforcing Ethical Foundations
As an ethical market research operator, our dedication to adhering to the MRS Code of Conduct is not a one-time vow. It is an ongoing promise we make to ourselves and our clients. We actively promote and reinforce these principles, creating a culture of integrity.
We firmly believe that ethical excellence is the key to having a positive impact on the businesses we serve. By upholding these principles, we aim to build trust, credibility, and unwavering integrity in the ever-evolving world of market research.